Thursday, September 13, 2012

Scout Woven Tee


Just a quick note!
I sewed Grainline Studio's Scout Woven Tee pattern with a very delicate silk fabric. This was an experimental sewing, to see how it looks on me when sewed with a flow-y light fabric. I think I like it very much! I'm usually not good at wearing blouses without darts, but I see great potential in this pattern now. I should have done the experiment earlier, I have to say.


By the way, you can be amused by the pocket, which you see on the right front of my tee. I saw the red sample in Grainline blog had a tiny pocket, and I thought it was lovely. I just regret that I wasn't sane enough to put it on the correct place when I was sewing it. I was struggling with the soft fabric and lost my mind. Of course it should have been put on the left. Pocket on the right, this is exactly
 The Offensively Glorious Sign of Handmade.

*sigh*

Have a very nice day!

Love,
yoshimi

1 comment:

  1. Stopped by via Grainline Studio...This top is stunning...pocket and all!
    I am inspired to make one just like it...cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!